PeeSpeed Photography Blog


Thursday, January 22, 2015

Time to put a bit of effort into this

Have posted bits n bobs in this blog over the last few years but got a bit fed up after a few posts and left it, but have been thinking about it again and had a few people bend my ear about it recently so here it goes.

Plan is to post a small preview a few days before an event I'm going to and then a small report after the event. I might also add in updates as they are available for other upcoming events and the odd news story that I come across on t'interwebs.

If you have any comments be they good or bad or if you have any suggestions please don't hold back, share them, only way I can make it worthwhile is get the views of the readers.

With all this in mind it's time to start thinking about the TDC Multi Venue Autotest in Mondello Park on Sunday.



Preview to follow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment